BLABLABLA

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less Empty
MessageSujet: we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less   we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less Icon_minitimeMar 1 Nov 2016 - 17:13

“I mean every word and I mean every letter and as long as you believe me, maybe we could live forever”

Angel Sheehan

25 ans Hell's Kitchen dealer de pouvoirs célibataire
dealer de pouvoirs mal aimé et mal famé, celui qui n'a jamais voulu d'embrouilles et qui se retrouve au coeur de tous les conflits. Ils le veulent tous mais il ne veut de personne, alors il fait de son mieux pour pas se faire choper. Gueule de squelette et coeur d'enfant, c'est tout sauf un dur, ses poings cassent des gueules et son coeur les répare ensuite. Mec banal, mutant malgré lui. Il a jamais choisi cette vie.

trait de caractère + un peu con + calme + cherche pas les ennuis + réglos + bon pote + blagueur + banal + solitaire + complexe du sauveur + loyal + optimiste + franc

liens recherchés
+ (m/f) client, j't'ai retiré ou donné un pouvoir, j't'apprécie bien, c'est réciproque.
+ (m/f) chasseur, tu me traques à cause de mes pouvoirs mais va savoir pourquoi, j'arrive toujours à t'échapper.
+ (m/f) ancien collègue, de l'époque où j'étais boxeur de rue, on avait l'habitude de s'entraîner ensemble.

CREDIT : dreazy
par humdrum sur ninetofivehelp
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less Empty
MessageSujet: Re: we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less   we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less Icon_minitimeMar 1 Nov 2016 - 17:13

pour les filles :

prénom, nom
just to see her, just to touch her. just to hold her in my arms again one more time. If I could feel her warm embrace, see her smiling face. Can't find anyone to take her place. I've got to see her again. I would do anything, I would go anywhere. There's nothin' I wouldn't do, just to see her again. I can't hide it, no I can't fight it, It's so hard to live without the love that she gave to me. Doesn't she know it. I tried hard not to show it, oh can't I make her realize that she really needs me again.
prénom, nom
just to see her, just to touch her. just to hold her in my arms again one more time. If I could feel her warm embrace, see her smiling face. Can't find anyone to take her place. I've got to see her again. I would do anything, I would go anywhere. There's nothin' I wouldn't do, just to see her again. I can't hide it, no I can't fight it, It's so hard to live without the love that she gave to me. Doesn't she know it. I tried hard not to show it, oh can't I make her realize that she really needs me again.

pour les garçons :

prénom, nom
prénom, nom

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

we are all alone, lay low where the pain shows saints are saint-less
Page 1 sur 1